I'm done making good session reports

art by Drew Coffman

 Okay, Dunkey reference aside, perfect is the enemy of done and I am way too slow putting out session reports. Going forward, I am going to make an effort to just post a recap right after each session, which which in all likelihood will just be my sketchy, bullet point notes of the main details from the session. I've been attempting to do more robust, novella style retelling of sessions up until now since I figured that might be more enjoyable to read, but a simple session report is better than none and I don't want to get to a point where I have a huge backlog or I'm not doing them at all. I'm not sure the longer reports are worth the effort.

If you're one of the few people who read this blog and you have opinions on this one way or another let me know how the reading experience is.

TL;DR

I've been trying to write session reports like this, but going forward they might be more like this.

Comments

  1. I applaud you. Not everything has to be gripping prose. You can also go back and expand but only if there's something to start with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts