Intro to Far Indigo

Hello again friends. How the world has changed since last our paths crossed. There is darkness yes, but also light. And then there is that which is just new and different. Light we do not yet know the color of.

Since last we met I moved hundreds of miles south. I acquired a mask. I watched my daughter learn to walk.

I also began running playtest sessions (online!) for Untitled Vislae Project, my Invisible Sun love letter of a game. For the first campaign I’m testing long term play by running a group of vislae through an adapted version of Luca Rejec’s “Ultraviolet Grasslands”. I’ve placed the grasslands far to the west of Satyrine, across the ocean known as The Alone. It is a very engaging project for me, and having something to not only keep me regularly social, but to mentally chip away at in moments of solitude has kept me whole in months of uncertainty.

It has also given me a reason to return to this blog. I’m starting a series of design diary posts where I can lay out the details of my homebrew setting for UVP and keep track of it’s progress. My major inspiration here is Arnold K. and the way he often uses his blog (https://goblinpunch.blogspot.com) to muse on his homebrew setting of Centerra. I’ll post some session reports to.

If you’d like to follow this project more closely and/or participate in playtest sessions, feel free to join us on Discord:

https://discord.gg/hxhtMDg

Wizard Alley - Sean Andrew Murray

Comments

Popular Posts