Non's Day Out

Welcome Gourmands

Elderbrin fishing and reclining under the Gold Sun. Art by Aldo Katayanagi.

Take a seat at my table. I have something new for you to sample, something delicate, experimental, and rarefied. A distillation of the Actuality itself! I am Salinday, and for as long as you're here, consider me your personal chef and culinary curator extraordinaire. Some of you are experienced vislae... you may even have called a Black Cube! Truly impressive, but this eatery is a place of merriment and culture for non and vislae alike.

I acknowledge my work is for the sensitive palate... RPG blogs already exist in a niche of a niche, and an Invisible Sun blog (the first ever community IS blog perhaps?) exists one niche deeper due to the exclusive nature of the game. My mission is to enrich the experiences of those already familiar with the Invisible Church while simultaneously introducing new players to the allure of Indigo.

If you possess a Black Cube, here you can go further. I will be posting new spells, Fortes, house rules, and even custom Orders. Forgive me if I wax analytical on the finer points of magic from time to time.

If you've never played Invisible Sun, welcome! You don't need to be a wealthy and successful vislae to enjoy the taste of the Actuality, and I hope there will be much here that inspires you even if you're an OSR aficionado or a 5e fanboy.

To kick things off I am releasing a free RPG set in the Actuality called Non's Day Out. It's an Invisible Sun twist on the excellent game Into the Odd by Chris McDowall. Nons are the non magic users of the Invisible Sun universe, though many of them would still seem quite magical by the standards of those unfamiliar with the Actuality. This game is a celebration of the underdogs and the castoffs, as well as a sampling of the Invisible Sun setting. Let me know what you think of it. Too much spice? Not enough salt? It may evolve as time goes on.

Feel free to play with your food in this case. Let me know what you'd like to taste next.

Comments

Popular Posts